Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holy Land Pictures




Inside the house of Peter's Primacy (You are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church: MT 16:18)


Mosaic of Pope Paul VI who visited this site

 Sharing the Holy Land journey has been a delight.  I have over three hundred pictures, so I cannot possible share it all.  Here are some radom photos.  Some are inspirations of holiness and a few are a smattering of humor. Enjoy today's photoblog.

Enjoying my Peter's fish, head included!!


Inside the Church of Lazarus in the West Bank

Inside the Church of the Beatitudes


Fishing boat from the time of Christ found in the Sea of Galilee



Russion Orthodox church dedicated to Mary Magdalene

Just a little camel ride

Statue of the visitation of Mary to Elizabeth


Inside the Church built over the house of Zechariah

Elvis Cafe in Israel

Our last meal in the Holy Land connected to Graceland.


No comments:

Post a Comment